Rates - Antioch
Assisted living apartments & rates.
Memory care rates.
The Villa at TreVista provides care for those with memory loss due to Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. Experienced, specially trained caregivers are always nearby to provide the highest quality of care. The atmosphere is calm and loving. Residents are engaged in appropriate activities every day, and families are encouraged to visit anytime.
We feature both companion and private rooms in The Villa.
Base rates start at $5,995 monthly. Base rates do not include care. See “Levels of Care” below for details on care costs.
Level of Care.
Additional health care is available at TreVista for residents in both assisted living and memory care. Care services include medication delivery, diabetic supervision, bathing or dressing assistance and more.
Prior to a move into our community, individuals are assessed by our wellness staff to determine what kind of healthcare services will be needed to successfully live at TreVista. Each care service is assigned a point value that is based on the number of minutes it takes to perform the service as well as the level of expertise of the staff person providing the service. Level One care is at no additional charge. Level Two care starts at $525/month.
Please speak to a Senior Living Consultant to learn more or see Wellness for more information.
Other cost considerations.
- A refundable $500 deposit adds you to our waitlist.
- A one-time community fee equal to one month’s rent holds the room of your choice for 30 days. This community fee is partially refundable upon move-out within the first 90 days.
- A second occupant fee of $850 will be applied monthly to apartments with more than one resident.
- Additional fees may apply for enhanced care, personal attendants or pets.
Respite stay rates.
Many families choose a short-term or respite option as a bridge between in-home care and a full-time residency decision. It’s a great way to find out how well a loved one will acclimate to TreVista. It’s also a helpful solution for family caregivers who need to work, travel or just take a break. Short-term memory care guests benefit from The Villa’s comfortable atmosphere and personalized attention from staff members who are specially trained in dementia care. Space and availability may be limited. Meals, activities and care are all included in the short-term rates. Additional fees may apply to those who require advanced care.
- In assisted living, the respite rate is $200 per 24-hour period.
- For The Villa (memory care), the respite rate is $250 per 24-hour period.